Friday, February 8, 2019

Modern Magnolia Refreshed

Modern Magnolia Studios underwent a lot of changes these past few years.  In my personal life, I went from the craze of single parenthood, to dating, engaged, getting married, and adding a third bundle of love to our now family of 5!  It's no less crazy but I am slowly finding a new routine. 

With my newest addition turning 5 months old, I've decided that with my recent step back in hours at the hospital (I went PRN shortly after returning from maternity leave), it's time I find my sew-jo again and reboot Modern Magnolia.  My studio also changed locations within the house to make room for the extra bundle of joy and now has more space that ever before!

This week, my husband helped me start a project to help make my quilting a little more user-friendly and organized and I'm so excited to show it to you later this weekend.  I'm hoping to steal a few of his precious hours tomorrow before he goes to bed since I'm short and could use the extra hand!  Once we get it up, I'll be posting the reveal for you!

I'm excited to invest in myself, my dreams, and my family all while doing something I really enjoy which is quilting and sewing.  


  

No comments:

Post a Comment