Thursday, February 25, 2016

#tbmqs2

Recently I participated in an Instagram based mini quilt swap.  I had a lot of fun designing and making this mini swoon quilt for my partner. 



You may remember this same Swoon pattern from 2014's PC Awareness Raffle Quilt I made:


Pattern is by Thimble Blossoms and is a lot of fun to make.  I added a splash of Tula Pink Mustang fabric to help blend my partner's favorite colors, turquoise and purple.  Love how it turned out and I hope she loves it, too.

I have one more swap in the works, and it's DISNEY!  I'm sketching out my partner's Alice in Wonderland themed mini as we speak.

In other news, I have 3 large quilts that I'm working on as well as Easter pillow designs in the works.  Stay tuned!


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful mini quilt - the binding looks perfect with the points, too. :)

    ReplyDelete