Thursday, April 7, 2016

Spring Break

It's Spring Break here this week and things have been chaotic and wonderful all rolled into one!

The kids and I have been playing outside, went and had lunch with Daddy at work, saw Zootopia in the theaters, watched as we had a new roof and gutters installed (finally!), and today, in an attempt to get my house back under control, I am bribing them with playdough.  Wish me luck!

I have been fairly slack in the craft room lately with all the excitement and extra energy in the house 24/7.  They sure know how to bicker like siblings...

Hoping to get caught up on housework today and back to the grind and routine first thing next week.  Tomorrow is our last day of spring break and we will probably spend it at the park and wandering outside since I am working at the hospital this evening and will miss my usual "work" hours at home.

That being said, next week dawns a fresh start and I hope to have more progress and photos of completed projects to share with you!

Enjoy this gorgeous weather :)

Happy Spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment