Thursday, March 31, 2016

Been kinda all over the place lately.  Lots of school functions and activities and working. Got Little Critter signed up for Preschool for the fall and I can't believe in just a few months I will have one preschooler and one 1st grader!  Where has the time gone?

I am still doing embroidery and quilting, just been kinda doing it at my own pace since I started working.  I LOVE my job but working nights and having kids don't always blend as nicely as I'd like to think.  I get off work between 3:30AM and 5AM on Monday morning, only to have to turn around and have kids up by 7AM latest to get Man Cub to school and stay awake with Little Critter.  I do get to take a nap with Little Critter most Monday afternoons, which helps bridge that gap in sleep between Sunday morning and Monday night. 

ANYWAY

Here is a little look at some stuff I have in the works:


I also love seeing what people do with the orders I fill.  Customer pics are always welcome!
I recently had a request on 4 items, 2 blankets, a bib and a onesie that I was given mostly free range with.  I decided on fonts and colors based on the name and one featured item with pink and blue elephants.  I then got to see what they came up with after I gave them back the finished items:

A diaper cake:
The front features a large fleece pink blanket with a Large Interlocking Vine monogram and a Sleepy Elephant appliqued onesie wrapped around a bottle.


The back shows off a Fancy Circle Monogram on the bib and the name Sophie in Ladybird font on a blue receiving blanket. 



I have several pillowcases in the works that will be available in my Etsy shop soon. 
Sew many ideas, so little time!

I hope everyone has a wonderful spring break!

I am also going to be sharing my finished #DisneyQuiltSwap mini soon, as it ships out to my partner April 11.  Just needs a few more finishing touches and a label.  Stay tuned!



No comments:

Post a Comment