Friday, July 31, 2015

Here is a quick look at just two of my current projects:

 
Anyone recognize this robot??  He is an exciting sneak peek of what's to come.  My son has been in charge of most of this operation; from choosing the designs, shopping for materials, to helping man the machine as we make his vision a reality.  Hopefully I will have more peeks at this project as we get to a stage where there is something understandable to see, haha.


Meanwhile, I've been busy pattern testing for extremely talented ladies around the globe (more on that to come soon) and guess what? EVERYONE is pregnant these days.  All our family and friends seem to be expecting these days so here is a small glimpse of what I'm working on for one of these sweet babies who will join our lives soon.  Brace yourself for baby quilts, folks.


This lovely dancer has been hanging around my studio and she has inspired me recently.  I'm envisioning an embroidery-based quilt :)  This will be on the backburner for a while, since I'm in the middle of Halloween products for the Etsy shop, custom orders locally, gifts AND selfish-sewing with my son.  This is more to help me mark the existence of this idea and hope it sparks back to life when I do a review in a few months.

I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!  I plan on moving in some new furniture (hurray for storage!), getting my car serviced, enjoying a guild meeting, last minute school shopping and, naturally, lots of sewing! 

Happy Weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment